Views:1 Author:Allen Publish Time: 2019-08-15 Origin:Site
Anti-theft systems for supermarket installation specification [Bohang]
Anti-theft systems for supermarket with alarm linkage interface, used to connect alarm detectors, to determine the situation of supermarket alarms. The supermarket alarm host can analyze the signal according to the alarm detector and analyze the frequency of the tag. When the frequency is consistent, the anti-theft device will automatically alarm. And it can effectively dock video surveillance equipment such as DVR and NVR, and can monitor the entrance and exit area, which is the core of the entire supermarket security system. However, the supermarket anti-theft device is a weak electric installation project after all. In the process of installation engineering, we should also pay attention to the standardization matters. I will give you some precautions today.
There are several specifications for the installation of the anti-theft systems for supermarket:
1. After the anti-theft systems for supermarket is installed, it must not be dismantled and debugged at will, because the optimal installation orientation and debugging frequency have been designed at that time. Once the frequency and other parameters of the debugging are changed at will, the detection rate of the supermarket anti-theft device will be changed. stability.
2. When it is necessary to change and debug, the installation unit or the manufacturer shall be responsible for changing or guiding the installation personnel to change, so that the use of the anti-theft device is not affected.
3. When the supermarket wants to install its own anti-theft systems for supermarket, it must be installed and installed by a professional weak electric installation engineer with corresponding qualifications. Make sure the safety and theft are properly installed.
4. Before the construction of the anti-theft systems for supermarket, it should have the necessary technical documents such as system, equipment layout, wiring, security diagram, and alarm host linkage logic.
7. When the anti-theft systems for supermarket is completed, the weak power installation unit should complete the completion drawing and completion report, which is convenient for the inspection and maintenance of the later works.
8, anti-theft alarm system deployment cables should be arranged neatly, not twisted, try to reduce the cross, the thick line at the intersection is below, the thin line is on, the cables of different voltages should be classified and tied.
9. When the line pipe is not convenient to be directly laid in place, the metal tube connection must be made between the line outlet terminal and the equipment terminal, and the cable should not be exposed directly.