Views:5 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-08-09 Origin:Site
Common problems of EAS anti-theft alarm system
The general fault judgment method of the anti-theft eas system:
1. check whether the power supply is normal (the light is bright), abnormal work, check the switch key, power plug, external power or insurance fuse.
2. if the power supply of the anti-theft eas system is normally powered, you can turn on the anti-theft eas system to observe whether the substrate is lit.
3. open the cover of the receiving antenna and observe the flicker of the LED luminescent display on the substrate. It can basically determine whether the external environment is disturbed, or the equipment needs to be debugged. If it is a fault, the contractor is insured.
Common fault maintenance methods of anti-theft eas system (no oscilloscope)
One. Single machine use
A does not call the alarm
1. check whether the power cord is firm and reliable, and whether the fuse is fuse (the power indicator lamp of each panel can be observed).
2. check whether the antenna is loose.
3. check whether the plugs of the buzzer (SPKR) and the alarm indicator (LIGHT) are loose.
4. debugging of field environment adaptability:
Environmental interference is large, reversible clockwise direction VR4 to LED light emitting (green) is basically stable, not bright or only one light.
Anti-theft eas system sensitivity debugging:
Low sensitivity: adjustable clockwise VR4 to LED light emitting lamp is basically stable, not bright or only one lamp is bright.
High sensitivity: reversible clockwise adjustment of VR4 to LED luminescent lamp is basically stable, not bright or only one lamp is bright.
1. first read the EAS system manual carefully, check whether there are labels in the test area.
2. check whether the system power is shared with other devices.
3. check whether the antenna is loose.
4. open the cover of the pick up plane, remove the buzzer plug, observe whether the LED light is basically stable, and debug the same way with A-4. After debugging, the plug position of the buzzer is restored.
C missing report
1. check whether the missing products are in conformity with the protective products (read the EAS system manual carefully).
2. adjust VR4 to clockwise light to basically stable.
Two. Online use
A. does not call the alarm
See if the whole system does not call the alarm.
Is: check whether the main power supply is normal, and the procedure is A-1.
No: observe whether the LED light on the receiving board of the alarm system is flashing.
Check whether the transmitter's line is loose or not, and the detection procedures are the same as the stand-alone A-2.
No: the test step is the same as A-3.
First check whether the line is loose, whether the JP position is correct, and then check the procedure with the single machine using B.
The C. leak detection procedure is used with the single machine.
Common troubleshooting method for soft tag decoder
One. Do not decode
First check the soft tag decode board and the hard tag decoder plug and socket connection reliability; replace the replacement method to determine the fault equipment (soft tag decoder, soft tag decode board)
Soft label decoder: check whether the power supply fuse is blown, and whether the power supply is normal.
hard tag decoding board: check whether the plug is loose or not, and whether there are loose wires in the plug.