Views:2 Author:Allen Publish Time: 2019-10-14 Origin:Site
Decrypting the characteristics of RFID security hard tag [Bohang China]
Everyone in the supermarkets and cosmetics stores, pharmacies may often see anti-theft soft label figures. The soft label is simple to use, has good anti-theft effect and low cost, and can be directly pasted onto the product. Anti-theft soft tags are available in both acoustic and soft tags. There are various shapes such as squares, rectangles, circles, irregular shapes, and the like. Among them, RFID radio frequency soft tags are popular tags. So do you know its characteristics? If you don't understand, let's get to know the RFID security hard tag with Bohang China!
The RFID radio frequency tag can be regarded as the electronic version of the bar code. Its working principle is the radio principle. The number information in the RFID tag chip is obtained through the process of electromagnetic wave carrier wave and modulation. The working frequency of the RFID tag is 8.2MHz, and the detection distance is 0.8-1.2 meters, cheap and reliable, suitable for a variety of goods.
RFID security hard tag have the following characteristics:
1. RF soft labels cannot be directly attached to metal or foil products.
2. RFID security hard tag cannot overlap (two or more).
3. The label should be pasted as flat as possible. The bonded surface should be as small as possible and cannot be folded. Can't be less than 120 degrees.
4. RFID tags are generally more rugged and durable, will not be affected by the environment, can withstand high temperatures and water, acid and alkali and other harsh environments.
5. RF soft tag data storage capacity is large, compared with the traditional form of the tag, the capacity is larger (1 - 1024bit), and the data can be updated at any time.
6. RFID tags are not like barcodes, and their unique identifiers cannot be copied, which is a special number. The contents of the tag can be read and written repeatedly.