Views:4 Author:Allen Publish Time: 2019-08-13 Origin:Site
EAS RF anti-theft system fault self-discharge method [Bohang]
Everyone knows a lot about EAS AM anti-theft system. Many merchants choose to use sound and magnetic equipment, but few people know about EAS RF anti-theft system. Because the use of radio frequency is not as high as the sound and magnetic, the information is much less. Let's talk about some methods of self-removal of EAS RF anti-theft system faults.
EAS RF anti-theft system does not alarm:
(1) First check the EAS RF anti-theft system for normal power supply.
(2) Next, use the soft tag and the hard tag to test whether the antenna is alarming. Because sometimes the test soft label used may have been decoded; or the soft label is damaged; or the soft label is a metal packaged product. In this case, the antenna does not alarm.
(3) Check for large-volume metal objects in the vicinity of the antenna, such as: lockers, freezers, etc.
EAS RF anti-theft system false positives:
(1) No other electrical equipment is allowed on the antenna power supply line. Have an electrician check the main gate of the power distribution room and use other electrical equipment.
(2) Check for electrical equipment within 2 meters of the antenna.
(3) Rolling coils are not allowed within 10 meters around the antenna. In particular, the network cable of the POS machine is not allowed to form a ring. If the cash register is repaired or not used temporarily, the acrylic anti-theft antenna manufacturer recommends that the network cable be straightened. put.
(4) The checkout counter cannot be too close to the antenna, otherwise it will cause false positives.
(5) Check if there is a label on the counter item near the antenna.
(6) The hard tag recovered by the checkout counter should not be too close to the decoder. Hard labels should be stored in metal boxes as much as possible.