Views:0 Author:Allen Publish Time: 2019-09-30 Origin:Site
How to solve the clothing eas anti-theft alarm system only lights up without alarming? [Bohang China]
When you are shopping in a shopping mall or clothing store, you can basically see the clothing eas anti-theft alarm system at the door of the store. When the goods with the anti-theft buckle pass through the device, the clothing eas anti-theft alarm system will flash the red alarm light and make a drip sound. . But sometimes when the anti-theft tag passes the detection antenna, the alarm light of the anti-theft device is on, but there is no alarm sound. What is the reason? Today, Bohang China came to solve this problem for everyone.
When the clothing eas anti-theft alarm system is in normal use, when the anti-theft tag with a fixed frequency of 7.5~8.5MHz passes through the clothing eas anti-theft alarm system, the system detects the signal and will cause the receiver to alarm, and the alarm will have the function of sound and LED warning light; the staff is After receiving the alarm prompt message, it can be processed in time. When the anti-theft tag passes through the clothing eas anti-theft alarm system, the receiving antenna warning light lights up immediately, but there is no sound coming out. There are several general reasons:
1. The buzzer interface of the receiving motherboard is poorly connected or the buzzer cable is damaged.
2. The buzzer is damaged
3. Receiving the motherboard volume jumper pin port is not connected
4. The motherboard's volume interface has failed (unconventional motherboard)
In response to the above situation, we should correctly determine the problem and take the following solutions:
1. Check if there is any problem with the buzzer circuit, such as whether the cable is damaged;
2. Pull out the plug of the buzzer and plug it back in again;
3. If the above problems cannot be solved, connect the two ends of the buzzer to the power input port of the receiving board, pay attention to the positive and negative directions.
If the buzzer will give an alarm, it means that the buzzer port of the main board has failed.
If the buzzer does not alarm, it means that the buzzer is damaged and the buzzer can be replaced.