Views:2 Author:Allen Publish Time: 2019-08-01 Origin:Site
How to solve the false alarm in the clothing store eas security gate? [Bohang]
When we visit the supermarket frequently, we will encounter the embarrassing situation of the false alarm of the clothing store eas security gate. It has already been paid, but when we pass the clothing store eas security gate, it suddenly rang, and the staff will check the items we purchased. What is the actual cause?
In fact, even if the quality of the clothing store eas security gate is not used properly, it will be faulty. The causes of problems in clothing store eas security gates are generally divided into two categories: quality problems and improper management. Then, how do we solve problems in the use of clothing store eas security gates during use?
(1). Why does the antenna not alarm when the sensor tagged product passes through the antenna?
1. We must first check if the power of the clothing store eas security gate is turned on and the plug is not dropped.
2. The sensor tag will cause an alarm when passing through the antenna, and the hard sensor tag can be used to check the antenna.
3. The antenna is very susceptible to interference from metal objects, so be sure to check for metal objects around the antenna.
(2). How to solve the situation of false alarms on the antenna?
1. The antenna has a dedicated electrical circuit, so other electrical equipment is not allowed.
2. There can be no power supply within two meters of the antenna, which will affect the function of the clothing store eas security gate.
3. There is no coil coil within ten meters, because this coil will generate a certain magnetic field, which will affect the alarm.
4. Be sure to keep a certain distance from the antenna at the checkout counter.
5. This system is alarmed by the label, so check if there are any missing labels around.
6. Hard sensor tags should be kept at a certain distance from the decoder. Hard sensor tags are better preserved with metal boxes.
(3).3. The deactivator does not decode
1. To check the power supply, if the decoder does not decode, if the theft occurs, it can not be found immediately, and it is necessary to mobilize the anti-theft monitoring system, which can be quite troublesome.
2. Check if the connection between the decoder and the decoder board under the checkout counter is intact. If there is a break, turn off the power and reconnect.