Views:1 Author:Allen Publish Time: 2019-09-23 Origin:Site
Is your anti-theft security hard tag placed correctly? [Bohang China]
The popularity of the anti-theft device has solved potential security risks for many supermarkets. In order to play a better anti-theft effect, the proper selection and correct placement of anti-theft tags has become a top priority. Everyone summed up the correct placement of the anti-theft security hard tag. Today,Bohang China will explain the correct placement method of the anti-theft security hard tag.
Anti-theft security hard tag, use RF and AM methods to help prevent theft. Compared with soft tags, they are more expensive. However, the advantage is that they can be reused, so although the one-time investment is relatively large, The use time is much longer. The label must be equipped with a corresponding nail remover. Currently, the anti-theft security hard tag is mainly used on a relatively soft and easily penetrated product such as a garment. The placement of the hard label on the product should be consistent so that the product is neat and tidy on the shelf, and it is also convenient for the cashier to take the sign. General anti-theft security anti-theft security hard tag are placed in the following order:
1. First determine the position of the label on the product, and then create the label nail from the inside of the product.
2. Align the eyes of the anti-theft security hard tag with the nails.
3. Press the head of the label pin with both thumbs until the nails are all inserted into the tag eye. You will hear a "giggle" sound while the nail is inserted.
There are many products for anti-theft security hard tag, so the location of the different products is not the same. The general placement is as follows:
1. For textile products, the nails of the label should be passed through the stitching of the garment or the buttonholes and pants, so that the label is conspicuous and does not affect the customer's fitting.
2. For leather goods, the label nails should be passed through the grommets as much as possible to avoid damage to the leather. For leather goods without grommets, special rope buckles can be used on the loops of the leather goods, and hard labels are applied.
3. For footwear products, the label nail can be passed through the buttonhole. If there is no buttonhole, you can choose a special hard tag.
4. For some specific products, such as leather shoes, bottled wine, glasses, etc., can be passed from the corner, the trademark, can be protected with a special label or with a rope buckle plus a hard tag.