Views:1 Author:Allen Publish Time: 2019-09-26 Origin:Site
Specific precautions for maintaining the EAS anti-theft alarm doors[Bohang China]
In the last article, we BOHANG Electronics taught everyone how to use and self-test EAS anti-theft alarm doors. Today we will teach you to be vigilant in the maintenance process. Every shop owner should strictly abide by it, otherwise it will easily cause damage to the EAS anti-theft alarm door. First of all, in daily life, shopping malls or stores should assign reliable staff to be responsible for daily inspection, use and maintenance. Power supply is turned on before store opening every day. Routine detection of the use of EAS anti-theft alarm doors, making certain records, closing the EAS system power supply after store closing every day.
You should pay attention to the Precautions as followed:
1. Do not place any metal decorations or festive lights on the EAS anti-theft alarm door to avoid interference with the anti-theft system to work properly.
2. Do not put liquid or beverage on the electronic components of the EAS anti-theft alarm door and the decoder and other equipment, in order to prevent liquid leakage caused components short-circuited , component damage and other failures.
3. Do not climb, pull and collide on the EAS anti-theft alarm door to prevent damage to the system structure and damage to the electronic circuit.
4. The housing parts of the EAS anti-theft alarm door, decoder and dedicated power controller can not be covered by objective objects such as plastic bags, packaging boxes, so as not to hinder the heat dissipation of the electronic circuit.
5. EAS anti-theft alarm door, decoder, etc. are all precision electronic equipment, should be protected from water or gas soaking or showering, if it is wet by rain, please turn off the power supply immediately and stop using, and take out the hair dryer to dry or let it natural dry.If finished all above of them,then it can use again.
Finally, regarding EAS system secrets, don't talk about the technology and using of the EAS system when the customer or other unrelated staff is present.I believe that after understanding these situations, everyone knows what can be done what can not be done during the maintenance of the EAS anti-theft alarm door.