Views:1 Author:Allen Publish Time: 2019-10-09 Origin:Site
Supermarket anti-theft alarm door installation distance [Bohang China]
The supermarket anti-theft alarm door is believed to be familiar to everyone. In daily life, no matter in the mall or in the supermarket, or even some convenience stores, there will be anti-theft devices. After seeing the benefits brought by the anti-theft system, they will follow suit. The shop installed the burglar alarm door, then someone asked this question: "What is the most suitable installation distance for the security door?"Bohang China summed up the answer to the question after communicating with the installation engineer.
At present, the security doors installed in supermarkets can be divided into two categories, one is the acoustic magnetic security door, and the other is the radio frequency security door. The most suitable installation distance of the supermarket anti-theft alarm door is related to the anti-theft tag it is equipped with. The security door of different systems corresponds to the different tags used. When installing the device, you need to determine the installation location of the device based on the shortest detection distance of the tag. First, let's analyze the detection distance of the label in the supermarket's acoustic magnetic system:
1. The DR soft label is attached to the product, and the sound magnetic security door detection distance is 1.2m.
2. The product is attached with a small skull anti-theft hard tag, and the detection distance of the acoustic magnetic security door is 1.4-1.7m;
3. The product is equipped with a large-headed anti-theft hard tag, and the acoustic magnetic door detection distance is 1.5-2.0m.
Secondly, the detection distance of the label in the general supermarket RF system is:
1. The added 4×4 soft label of the product, the detection distance of the RF security door is 1.2m;
2. The product has added a small square anti-theft hard tag, and the detection distance of the RF security door is 1.2-1.7m;
3. The product has a large and large anti-theft hard tag, and the detection distance of the RF security door is 1.5-2.0m;
In addition, the supermarket anti-theft alarm door should be considered to avoid blind spots during installation. Taking into account the particularity of supermarket goods, supermarkets often use anti-theft hard tags and anti-theft soft labels. Typically, the detection distance of a soft label is typically about 1.2 meters, while the detection distance of a hard label can reach about 2 meters. Therefore, when installing supermarket anti-theft alarm door in a supermarket, the detection distance of the soft tag should be mainly installed. Otherwise, a dead zone will appear and the installed supermarket anti-theft alarm door will not work.