Views:5 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-06-05 Origin:Site
The shadow of anti-theft soft labels can often be seen on the goods of supermarkets and cosmetics stores. The use of this label is simple and the anti-theft effect is good. Soft labels are less costly and can be directly attached to more "hard" products and cannot be reused. The anti-theft soft label has two kinds of sound magnetic soft labels and radio frequency soft labels. There are various shapes such as square, rectangle, circle, irregular shape and so on. Among them, RF soft labels have been favored by some businesses. What features of RF soft labels have attracted our vast number of businesses?
The radio frequency tag's operating frequency is 8.2MHz, which is inexpensive and reliable. Perfect combination of loss prevention labels and ordinary labels, seamless, suitable for a variety of goods. The shape of this soft label adopts a curvaceous design appearance, bid farewell to the traditional appearance of the label, giving a different visual impact.
RF soft label precautions:
1. RF soft labels must be attached to goods to protect them.
2. RF soft label placement must be based on the principle of not damaging the product.
3. RF soft labels cannot be directly attached to metal or foil products.
4. RF soft labels cannot be overlaid (more than two).
5. The position of the RF soft label is as flat as possible. The adhesive curvature is as small as possible and cannot be folded. It is better not to be less than 120 degrees and the adhesive is firm.
6. RF soft labels are disposable and cannot be reused. They must be decoded by RF degausser.